Saturday, December 17, 2016

My Favorite Horse Memes

Today's post will be pretty short.  After a day of cleaning the house and cooking for guests, I can barely keep my eyes open.  Also, dinner parties for 4-year-olds and under aren't quite the same as dinner parties for adults:)

There are several horse-related memes floating around Facebook that never fail to make me smile when I see them, so I thought I'd share them with you today.  Enjoy!

This is exactly how Nimo used to feel about trail rides before we started our endurance conditioning.
This one recently started making the rounds, and it could not reflect more perfectly how Nimo feels about small ditches
I use this one on my husband a lot - he has yet to see the humor:)
So appropriate as we go into winter, especially with the ice we got last night!

No comments:

Post a Comment